This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
“I like to reinvent myself — it’s part of my job.”
- University of Dhaka
M.Sc | International Business| Business Administration (EMBA) | 2015
- Institute Of Leather Engineering & Technology | University of Dhaka
B.Sc | Leather Engineering | 2007 | First Class Second
- Government Science College, Dhaka
S.S.C | Science | 2002 | First Division
- Biswa Zaker Monjil Govt High School
S.S.C | Science | 2000 | First Division
- INEOS Styrolution
Assistant Manager | 2015-Present
- BASF Bangladesh Ltd
Executive (Technical, sales & marketing) | 2010-2014
- Completed a seven days technical training in South Asian Technical Centre for Leather in Mumbai, India.
- 2 days training on CHOICE (Champion of Internal Career Experience) arranged by BASF India Ltd, in Dhaka Bangladesh.
- Completed Perspective training on Value Chain, CCM1, Customer Categorization, Market Strategy etc.
- Participate & work as a volunteer-Workshop on ‘WTO agreement on TBT: A Business Perspective’
- Two month Industrial Training in Bay Group Ltd. which is Footwear & Leather based company.
- Name : Maruf Ahmed
- Father’s Name : Mobarak Talukder
- Mother’s Name : Kohinur Begum
- Permanent Address : Chairkumaria, Dhewkhali, Sadarpur, Faridpur
- Date of Birth : 2nd November 1985
- Nationality : Bangladeshi (by birth)
- Marital Status : Married
- Blood Group : O +
- Religion : Islam
- Sex : Male